Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Food Stress

As a lowly waiter of tables I have plenty of things I could bitch about regarding restaurant clientele...but I'll spare you and only bitch about one of those things.

Food is nothing to stress over. I believe this with all my tiny gay heart. However, people stress over food SO much that it's ridiculous.

Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm just a lot more laid back than your average joejane but if my burrito has sour cream beside it and I asked for no sour cream, I'm not going to pitch a giant fit about it and make a big scene in a crowded restaurant.

Why are you stressing out so bad because your fajitas aren't sizzling enough? Don't you have anything better to stress over in your life? Bills maybe? Your horrible marriage? Stress over those things for a minute and leave me out of it.

"I ASKED FOR CHICKEN NOT BEEEEEEF!"...alright well once you stop having a heart attack we will fix it. It's just food people, it's just food.

End of rant.

2 comments:

cranks and shutters said...

word dog!!!

boxhead said...

Being a lowly waiter of tables is surely better than being a waiter of lowly tables. Imagine the humilation!

But you're right.. come to the UK and experience the alternative where diners don't ever complain - they just stress inwardly.