Friday, March 21, 2008

death by seasame pork tenderloin

Tonight I popped my Texas de Brazil cherry and whilst stuffing my face with meat I discovered how I wish to die.

I plan to hire one of those delightful foreign meat men (MM if you're nasty) to do exactly what they do in the restaurant inside my apartment. O f course, I will have one of those "Meat cards" so that when I am sleeping, MM will know not to slice me off another piece of bacon wrapped fillet.

And thus I will eventually eat myself into some cow coma.

Or I will eat myself into the size of a cow and suffer from mad cow disease and end up devouring MM...thus dying in an very large jail cell.

Either way.

1 comment:

It's me, Healerz. said...

Have I told you how much I love your blogs?
You're not so bad yourself either. ')
Bad cow and all, lover.